Learn to train your body and mind to dive with confidence and comfort. Dive to depths you never imagined possible. Freedive and interact with nature as if you belong to the ocean.
Anyone can enjoy freediving regardless of age or fitness level, given the right knowledge and practice with the correct safety procedures. Basic requirements: Be able to swim and be in good physical health.
A 2-hour lesson includes:
- Introduction to the essence of freediving
- Breathing, relaxation and stretching exercises
- The art of Breath-holding
- Personalized teaching
- Relax, safe and fun environment
- Location: The Bight Reef at Grace Bay Beach (Coral Gardens Resort)
Let the instructor drive you into your first freediving experience without the long hours of theory session. Enjoy the learned techniques during your holidays and snorkel safely.
PADI Basic Certification Course
The PADI Basic course is a subset of the PADI Freediver course. It’s the first step for developing solid skills and principles of freediving. There is also some practice on breath hold technique involved either in a pool or confined water site.
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Be able to swim and be in good physical health
- No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving required
- Theory: Freediving Equipment, physiology, techniques and safety
- Breathing, relaxation and stretching techniques
- Confined water: Finning technique, static & dynamic apnea, safety skills
The PADI Basic Freediver course consists of two main phases:
- Knowledge development through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 meters/80 feet.
Advanced level courses are also available and please check for availability and price.
Freedive Private Trips
For your freedive adventure you will visit West Caicos, a remote island located 40 minutes
away from Providenciales. It is spectacular for freediving along the wall and a great opportunity to practice your skills.
The Freedive trip is a 5-hour experience. We depart at 8am and come back at 1pm.